About us LiveOKE คาราโอเกะกีตาร์สด Sàrl ("LiveOKE คาราโอเกะกีตาร์สด", "we", "us") is a registered technology company offering a set of web-delivered tools and services for establishing and optimizing a site's connection with many social networks and providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo! and LinkedIn amongst others.
The LiveOKE คาราโอเกะกีตาร์สด social optimization platform enables online businesses ("Developers") to (a) easily connect their sites to all the major social platforms and integrate with Open ID and other external authentication providers; (b) offer their site visitors ("End Users") on-site authentication, sharing and social features to enhance their connected experience; and (c) analyze a site's social activity with helpful use data and metrics.
LiveOKE คาราโอเกะกีตาร์สด's technology also enables Developers and their End Users to easily distribute web content applications such as photos, videos and other widgets ("Web Applications") to social networks and a wide variety of other web destinations, and directly to mobile devices.
What information we collect about you
1. We may collect the following information when you use our website: -Username -Email Address -Date of Birth -IP Address -Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
2. Cookies and other tracking scripts A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If at any time you have questions about our privacy practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach us at [email protected]
3. How we use information we collect We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: -Internal record keeping including service optimization, website stats. -We may use the information to improve our products and services. -We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal data with third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own Services, and with trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as: -Serving advertisements -Performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics
5. Data about Usage of Services Is automatically collected when you use and interact with our Services, including metadata, log files, cookie/device IDs and location information. This information includes specific data about your interactions with the features, content and links (including those of third-parties, such as social media plugins) contained within the Services, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data, information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and error data, and some of this data collected might be capable of and be used to approximate your location.
6. How we store and secure information we collect We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard.and secure the information we collect online.
While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
7. Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
8. Communicating with you. We may contact you directly such as necessary to deliver transactional or website related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you'll find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. These contacts may include: -Email
You may also update your subscription preferences with respect to receiving communications from us and/or our partners by signing into your account and visiting your Profile -> Notifications page.
9. Transfer of personal data abroad. If you utilize our Services from a country other than the country where our servers are located, your communications with us may result in transferring your personal data across international borders
10. Links to other websites Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
11. Controlling your personal information We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under by visiting your profile and clicking export data. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at [email protected] as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
12. Changing or Deleting Your Information You have certain choices available to you when it comes to your information. Below is a summary of those choices, how to exercise them and any limitations.
• 12.1. Your Choices You have the right to request a copy of your information, to object to our use of your information (including for marketing purposes), to request the deletion or restriction of your information, or to request your information in a structured, electronic format.
Below, we describe the tools and processes for making these requests. You can exercise some of the choices by logging into the Services and using settings available within the Services or your account. Where the Services are administered for you by an administrator (see "Notice to End Users" below), you may need to contact your administrator to assist with your requests first. For all other requests, you may contact us using our Contact form or the support form in your LiveOKE คาราโอเกะกีตาร์สด account.
Your request and choices may be limited in certain cases: for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal information about another person, or if you ask to delete information which we or your administrator are permitted by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep.
Where you have asked us to share data with third parties, for example, by installing third-party apps, you will need to contact those third-party service providers directly to have your information deleted or otherwise restricted. If you have unresolved concerns, you may have the right to complain to a data protection authority in the country where you live, where you work or where you feel your rights were infringed.
• 12.2. Access and update your information Our Services and related documentation give you the ability to access and update certain information about you from within the Services. For example, you can access your profile information from your account and search for content containing information about you using keyword searches in the Services. You can update your profile information within your profile settings and modify content that contains information about you using the editing tools associated with that content.
• 12.3. Deactivate your account If you no longer wish to use our Services, you or your administrator may be able to deactivate your Services account. If you can deactivate your own account, that setting is available to you in your account settings. Otherwise, please contact your administrator. If you are an administrator and are unable to deactivate an account through your administrator settings, please contact our support team.
Please be aware that deactivating your account does not delete your information; your information remains visible to other users based on your past participation within the Services. For more information on how to delete your information, see below.
• 12.4. Delete your information Our Services and related documentation give you the ability to delete certain information about you from within the Service. For example, you can remove certain profile information within your profile settings. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
• 12.5. Request that we stop using your information In some cases, you may ask us to stop accessing, storing, using and otherwise processing your information where you believe we don't have the appropriate rights to do so. For example, if you believe a Services account was created for you without your permission or you are no longer an active user, you can request that we delete your account as provided in this policy.
Where you gave us consent to use your information for a limited purpose, you can contact us to withdraw that consent, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place at the time. You can also opt-out of our use of your information for marketing purposes by contacting us, as provided below. When you make such requests, we may need time to investigate and facilitate your request. If there is delay or dispute as to whether we have the right to continue using your information, we will restrict any further use of your information until the request is honored or the dispute is resolved, provided your administrator does not object (where applicable).
If you object to information about you being shared with a third-party app, please disable the app or contact your administrator to do so.
• 12.6. Opt out of communications You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from LiveOKE คาราโอเกะกีตาร์สด by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing [email protected]. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
• 12.8. Send "Do Not Track" Signals Some web browsers have incorporated "Do Not Track" (DNT) features that can send a signal to the websites you visit indicating you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, our Services do not currently respond to browser DNT signals. You can use the range of other tools we provide to control data collection and use, including the ability to opt out of receiving marketing from us as described above.